▪ Attend to the suggestions and demands of our clients, measure their degree of satisfaction and improve the assessment that our clients make of the activities carried out.
▪ Go beyond compliance with all legal provisions that affect quality, as well as additional requirements voluntarily assumed.
▪ To achieve a continuous improvement of the activities carried out, analyzing the problems that may arise, putting in place the necessary mechanisms for its resolution and, in short, maintaining an efficient Quality Management system.
▪ Involve all personnel in the identification and compliance with the requirements of the Quality Management System.
▪ Provide the necessary resources to continuously improve processes, organization and the system in general.
▪ Set concrete and measurable quality objectives, based on the principles of this policy, and periodically monitor and redefine it as a continuous improvement system.
This Quality Policy is known and assumed by all staff, and is also available to the public for consultation. It will also be reviewed, and if appropriate periodically updated through a process of continuous improvement.